The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Recommendations

: One of my favourite..

: - Bretling Co Pilot ref. 765... modified Venus
: 178 movement...beautiful and uncommon...this
: is mine...
==================================

Hi Folks;
A zenith triple date and a Zenith rainbow.(El Primero)

I know folks are going to cry foul. But trully a nice Speedsonic tuning fork chronographs. and heck for under 5K you can have the all the sonic chronos. wow what hum that is ...

A Monaco Heuer and a GMT heuer both a 72 and a auto. a heuer Bund with the VJ C. 230, 5100s in all the cases for fun good every day watches. hard to wear under cuffs.

Herr langs chronoSwiss Regulateur is a well finished movement.

A spit second chrono or a few of them from a newer automatic to the stunning early 13 L Valjoux. and the Venus C. 185 with split button in the crown. and the clean Longines split and the Titus.

a Angelus moon day date with 2 disk date. thay where ahead of there time.

Universal try comp. and Aero compax

A LeCoultre and a Vacheron Constantin. Now owned by the same group.

And something for the little woman so you can see to watches in the same day , the Mido chrono with min. register from the center post like our big 5100s we love but in a small wind up clean dial and case. I love this one and let my wife wear it becasue its small for me.

If your a Medical Doctor. you have to have a Pulsations dial!!! I have truble getting My doc friends to get them . I would think its a must.

judar 72. has a nice case with nice hands.

A ton of other stuff that is not coming to me.
What I have done here is mostly later stuff that you can wash your hands with the watches on and not worry to much. There are so meny others.

Please dont forget any and all triple dates with the 72c and 730 VJ movements. But look closely for the all S. Steel case on these. some came with crome over.

Oh You have to have Titium cased 5100 and 7750 chronos.
and for hot days win you wnat a small chrono Tit. is the wat to go. and the smallest I found and is a fantastic deal even today is the Revue Thommen, thay are well done with a stunning coated both sided Crystal. One of the most comfortible watches I own. I have not seen much interest in it on the site . But I have touted its virtues from its inception.

Jeff now all day you are going to have us thinking of all the other watches we forgot to mention.

Enjoy and please share youe new finds and your 1st one in your new coming colletion.
Sorry its a bit long. but if you have the $$$ this is a good start for watches you can wear every day with out to much worry.

:

: -

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE