The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: So What's It Worth -- $377.00 or & Info

:
: unbelievable!!

: well at least they didn't have the nerve to put
: "Heuer" on the dial.

: what source for these cases? reproductions?
: what quality?

: so in your experience, this movement is decent,
: as a time-keeper, but the chrono pushers are
: weak?

: . . . so many questions!!

: I'll grab one when the price goes below $40!!

: Jeff

:
: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You for the very nice photos and info with the real Bunds!!!

The hole thing is sourced from China.
I do not own this one. I have bought a few others when thay came out with no name Patek P. copies.

The cases where top notch screwed and more than 3 treads on the case back. Not like the cheap China screw backs. But like the China Swiss cases.

The movement has blued screws, There Cold blued. and the feel of the chrono works is nice also!
I trully can not speak for this one here. As its a 1-3 years later than my toys are. But with the same movement. On the 1st ones the pushers where fine. It was the exstention from the case pusher to the movments where very cheap stock and failed or could fail easy. Thay where Hollow tube stock cut offs. CRAPY (Think Home made Ace hardware for your watch.)
I bought a group of them as I had a China 7750 Theres was a 7705 sent to me as a sample. do not like the china 7750s Cheap crap. and not much fits a real 7750 Not even the day date wheels. Seems every thing is just off.
as to prices. I think we dont do prices here?
But sence I have seen prices as late.
I paid on group purchase just under $50.00 us includeing shipping & nice boxes from HongKong. and thay get cheaper if you order 100s of them.
I thought about it . But to many comebacks for a anneal retentive Watchmaker, Vintage race car builder.
Thats my 2cents.

****Oh some real value info is as per the Xstal. Opps watch talk for crystal. I would doubt its Saphire.
But there is a easy way to test!!!!
Take drop of H2O and drop it on the xstal if saphire it will stay up in a dome of water.
If its a Min. xstal the H2O drop will spred more out on the xstal.
You guys who have both try it you will see and say wow Thanks!!!
early on in the 1st Saphires thay where more of a pink color vers. the greener color of Min.
But this is not a 100% the case nowdays true.
Peter batagios

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE