The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: I do 100%agree, this is no real Heuer

I just wanted to add some info to this discussion. I do not want to mix into the discussion whether this particular watch is original. Just wanted to let you know that I visited a Dutch clock& watch tradeshow 1 month ago ( I wrote a report to the forum then)where I saw a Polish couple selling lots of Heuer Casings and nos-looking dials ( Autavia, Montreal etc). When I asked a Heuer expert at the same Show he told they were fakes and made in Poland.
I read that Seamus bought the watch in Poland, so just wanted to let you know.
I know it doesn't add anyhing to this discussion but just thought it may be of interest for you you to know.

Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE