The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Poor mans Carrrera @ 2 beets ps SURE!

: I was not aware that you can regulate this
: movement. I have the smae movement in a
: later model 2000 chrono. Can you please tell
: me how to regulate? Thanks!
-----------------------------
You Have the correct tool to open her up 1st so no scratches. If you live in N calif. I will do it for you No charge no drop off.

1st you will see a brass type sloted screw the bigest one on the movement. there will be a < > by it.
Now if your off say a 1-3 seconds + per week. Just a slite bit of turn counter clock wise<.

I mean slite!!! with a 10 Loup you will think maybe I did not turn it. It is that senstive.

In a few weeks it will be spot on.
Mine after service and a reg. is spot on for months now.
I change it only at Day light saving time 2 times a year. or when I find it to look at/wear.
Enjoy that Baby.
and you guys who dont have one. get one.
But dont pay to much as trully there are no parts for them. There are more parts for our loved Cal 11 micro autos chronos then this its seems.
2 beats per second. Neet-O-
PSB
I am sorry I can not post a photo for you.
PS.
If you are not proficient with instrument tools
do not try as there could be unfixible damage.
Good luck.
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE