The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Anything Goes ! ! ! Riddle
In Response To: Anything Goes ! ! ! ()

:
: we love our heuers, but who is to say that they
: have the exclusive on strength and beauty?

: anything goes in this one!!

: jeff -
----------------
Ok I can play to.
Riddle me this;
"Takes a licking and keeps on ticking"
Strength & beauty / Trick or treat

Well guys as we know we would love more wrists some times. and my wife has taken to where this cool Timex (None US time) a new one. Drives me crazy!!! But she love it. I guess as with the riddle its a Strength watch. BUt Gezzzzzzzzzzz
------
I will end on a high note as my above post is kinda sad.
My wife and I met because of Auto Racing she was a student at a racing school I was a instuctor at.
She learned about Chronographes back then too.
And if I get her 1st Heuer Out for her to where if it matchs what shes whereing she will where it for me.
About the only time she does it her self is at high end car events. and she faveres my 3date black dialed 72c. So i get to see it all day long .....

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE