The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Repeating: What do I need to do to... *LINK*
In Response To: HEUER CARRERA 510.11 PVD BLACK ()

Hi Guy's (and gals)... What do I need to do to...

Posted By: Chicagoland Chuck Maddox <cmaddox3@sbcglobal.net>

Date: 10/3/06 13:50 GMT

Hi Guy's (and gals)...

What do I need to do to to get y'all to post your For Sale, and Want to Buy posts over in ChronoTrader? I haven't said much because the traffic hasn't been too high and I don't want to make a big deal out of things (like TZ does). But "transaction posts" really should be made over at ChronoTrader Forum (there's a link at the top of the page).

I'd really prefer to stay out of Administrator mode as much as possible. Please help me to do so!

Thanks in advance!

-- Chuck (One of your moderator team here at Chronocentric)

======================================

Y'all are on notice... The first item mentioned in the masthead is:

• Direct 'for sale' postings, commercial solicitation and ads are allowed only in the Sales Forum, not here in the Discussion Forum.

As such, they are subject to immediate removal at moderator whim, without notice nor explanation.

Again, I really don't want to make a big deal about this, but posting 3 soliciation ad's starting within 2h10m of me posting not to post such messages seems pretty brazen. Both Alex and Jeff's email addresses were included in their posts: eMail them directly if you wish to make an offer. Post a WTB in ChronoTrader, that's why we created it, to handle all of the "transaction topic" posts. It's not advisable to violate forum rules in your zeal to locate a watch. As repeated violations of stated and posted forum policies will likely result in ever more strident responses to effect a ceasation of said violations.

-- Chuck (Again, One of your moderator team here at Chronocentric)

Messages In This Thread

HEUER CARRERA 510.11 PVD BLACK
ADMIN! Repeating: What do I need to do to... *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE