The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
AUTHENTIC ! Carrera12 * Good News for all of us! *

:
: OK, experts . . .

: Click Here and let us know what you think? 18
: karat gold, NOS Carrera 12 . . . with
: dauphine hands . . . offered at $6,666? rare
: prototype or something wrong here?

: Jeff

=================================================

Hello Jeff and Co.

I have a good news for all of us ! 18k Carrera 12 that we have discussed about... I have just received a call from
my friend who owns this Carrera and today he received answer from TAG-Heuer Biel.

TAG-Heuer Switzerland guarantees Authenticity of this rare 18k Carrera 12 and they say that it's in completely original including
hands that we have talked about... they asked to service the watch and after that this watch will have a Guarantee and paper of Authenticity.

Now we have a Ref. of 18k Carrera! isn't it nice!?

If you want more information about this Carrera, feel free and please do contact.
it's my pressure to help you in any ways.

Regards
Kaz from Switzerland

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE