The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Amazing, agreed!
In Response To: Amazing, agreed! ()

Shaun...yes the green one...as far as I have seen you have also won one in the last 6 months...not of this quality but therefor cheaper in price...

Yes these bracelets...I do have one for each watch as a spare...from Regattas....not the same end links by the way...they are thinner from the Regattas....however do fit

The 11063V's:

They all have engravements BESIDES the classical black dial (SSteel) 11063 V and the Skipper. Thats what I have observed many many times. I never had a 11063 V or Skipper in my hand with engravement. SO ALL the PVD's (including the gold plated one) do show the Heuer engravement.

For the 11063 V I also do have 6 original boxes.

Yes I know your diver P also in fantastic conditions. I had 3 but traded one.

I thought I have sold you a silver dial just some months ago: havnt your watchmaker build upone for you from a black dial yet?

I think the hardest to get is the white dial version with orange hands: only saw two til now...one had a badly yellowished dial...the other a damaged case which I exchanged for a NOS one...

I also miss the Autavia Viceroy with orange hands and indicies....had the chance of a damged watch 3 months ago for 150 Euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but came 3 hours to late....I still will take one if I find it...

Rgds
Alex

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE