The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
By my watch it's New Years Eve GMT start Flea-ing!

I declare our two day experiment with open posting of FS/WTB/etc.'s open:

Here are the guidelines again:

WE ARE for TWO DAYS ONLY waive the restrictions against posting FS (For Sale), FSOT (For Sale Or Trade), WTB (Want To Buy), WTT (Want To Trade) messages in both Chronocentric and OnTheDash Discussion forums. Here are the guidelines:

• This two day event will begin at MIDNIGHT GMT (the message board's time) on New Year's Eve, and end at MIDNIGHT GMT on 2 January 2007. Meaning New Year Eve and New Years Day GMT time will be the time when you can post your "commercial transaction posts".
    • I may let the posts continue a little longer than the stated end point above, but I (or Steve, Keith or Jeff) will post a notice when the Flea Market is over, at which point all FS, FSOT, WTB, WTT, etc. posts will once again be against posted Guideline and will be subject to removal without notice.
  • No anonymous posts: Clearly post your name and email address in the listing so people may reply to you off-line.
  • Respond to all posts via email. Don't even post a "Check your email" in reply.
  • If the item has been sold: post a "item is no longer available, Thanks!" reply to your posting.
  • If you post pictures, make sure they are pictures of the item offered or clearly state they are not.
  • No repeat listings in one day. You may only make one listing per day for an item.
  • If you're listing multiple items, please consider making one big post of all the items you're offering, or post them within one thread to try to keep the forum as tidy as possible.
  • List only items that you personally own or seek.
    • No ad's for dealers, or stores nor links to commercial sites. There are plenty of outlets for them. This is a collector's Flea Market for fellow collectors.
  • Be accurate in your descriptions
    • remember the guy you sell to today, may well be the guy you need to buy from next week.

I'll reserve the right to add or change guidelines as needed.

Cheers and Good Flea-ing to us all!

-- Chuck

Chuck Maddox

Chronographs, like most finer things in life, only improve with time...
Watch Article index: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/cm3articles.html,
Watch Links Page: http://www.xnet.com/~cmaddox/watch.html,
Watch Blog: http://chuckmaddoxwatch.blogspot.com/.

Non-Pasadena Pasadena Stainless 7750

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE