The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market: Two from Ron Henselmans

Dear Heuer collectors,

Here's my contribution to the 2006-2007 Chuck's flee market.

I hope I can make somebody happy by offering these watches.

The first is a lovely, near to NOS 1972 Autavia 73663 with three subdials. As you can see it is in fabulous condition. The only flaws can be seen on the bezel. This watch has been serviced by TAG-Heuer Switserland two years ago, is 100% in original state and runs flawlessly . It comes with a leather perforated strap with Heuer buckle.

The second watch is a 1965 Heuer Carrera with Landeron 189 caliber and silver dial. The dial is very clean and the watch runs perfectly.The casing has some wear, however mainly between the lugs, which cannot be noticed with the strap mounted. It has been serviced by a professional. certified watchmaker 13 months ago.It comes with a black leather strap and universal buckle.

My price for the very rare , pristine Autavia is € 1850,-. Price for the Carrera is € 1390,-. Freight charges depend on country of destination and preferred freight mode. Payment by Paypal, bank transfer or cash.

Wishing a very happy and healtly New Year!

Ron Henselmans

E-mail hense195@planet.nl

Tel:++31-413-255406

Cell: 0031-6-53353588

Messages In This Thread

Chuck's Flea Market: Two from Ron Henselmans
Carrera Dato 45 SOLD: Thanks N. *NM*
Thanks Jeff and happy New Year! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE