The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
8 Heuer Autavias *PIC*

Once again I will try to post a picture of 8 of my Autavias. If it doesn't work I will ask Jeff to post them for me.

From left to right:

1. Black Dial, Black Registers with Orange Trim. Hour and minute hands are orange trimed with luminous material in center. The second hand is orange and the register hands are white. Reference number is 11630.

2. GMT manual movement. Leather perforated band with Heuer Buckle.

3. GMT Automatic. Heuer signed rice bracelet.

4. Gold plated case. Gold dial with gold registers and gold raised indice. Gold pushers and crown. Hour and minute hands outlined in black with luminous filler that is gold colored. Black second hand and black register hands. The case back has all the Heuer markings with the reference number 114.603. Black leather perforated band with gold Heuer buckle. This is my favorite Autavia.

5. White dial with black registers. Raised silver indice with. Reference number 1163. Heuer signed rice bracelet.

6. Silver with dark gray registers. Hour and minute hands brushed steel with red inserts and tips. Second hand and register hands are red. Referenced number 1163. Gray leather band with Heuer buckle.

7. Black dial with white registers. Brushed steel hour and minute hands with red inserts. Cal 12 with gold colored movement. Referenced number 11630. Heuer signed rice bracelet.

8. Black dial with white registers. Brushed steel hour and minute hands with red inserts. reference number 1163V. Black leather perforated band with Heuer buckle.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE