The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer fans to visit TAG Heuer?

Dear Heuer collectors,

today, during a very pleasant meeting with Jasper Bitter(Germany) , Yuko (Friesland),Abel Court (Belgium) and myself (Holland) at the Dutch vintage watch show in Houten, the Netherlands , we discussed the option to organize a trip to TAG Heuer in Switzerland.
Must be great to get a tour, see the museum, maybe talk to Jack Heuer, see the service department for vintage Heuers etcetcetc and maybe visit another watch brand as well.

We would be anxious to know which other Heuer collectors would be interested to join.First ones to ask of course are Jeff Stein and Chuck Maddox, the great initiators of our much enjoyed forum. Jeff and Chuck what do you think??
But of course also all the others are asked for their opinion.

I could take the lead in contacting TAG Heuer, as I have talked to persons from the vintage dpt before who helped with with great service.

They may be interested to have a group of dedicated Heuer collectors like use over and may even be interested to use it for promotional purposes. I could also assist in the preparations ( planning, program, hotel, registrations etc etc).

Initially we were thinking of October 2007.Could also be later though.

So, please respond to this call and let us know what you think. My feeling is that we need at least 10 persons to make it of interest for TAG Heuer.
Most difficult may be to select the dates so please also give this a thought.
Please also mail your reaction to me, so I can line up all the reactions. Please react before Feb 12.

Regards
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE