The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer fans to visit TAG Heuer?

Thanks for all the positive reactions guys.
I have had 6 in total now. So I wait for 4 more and will then contact TAG Heuer.
See my message from yesterday to see what is meant with the proposal.

Thanks for the offered assistance Jeff which of course is very welcome and needed.I am a professional convention organizer so I think I can cope with all the logistical stuff.
I suggest I contact the nice TAG Heuer lady who I talked to on the occasion of the famous Monaco with blue dial and printed markers.She seemed a big fan of us vintage Heuer collectors and could help us in the first steps. Of course I will mention your name as I am aware of your reputation at TAG Heuer. After I get positive response I will get in touch with you by phone and we will march on from there. What do you think? If you want to make the first call though, no problem.
Let's wait though until we have 10 as a minimum.

Ron

Messages In This Thread

Heuer fans to visit TAG Heuer?
What a good looking group!
Re: What a good looking group!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE