The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer fas to visit...III

So far I counted 9 interested reactions: Juko, Jasper, Abel, Jarl, Pär, Fabrizio,Jeff,Ron and Maarten ( Maarten is my watchmaker). This is a good start.
I phoned TAG heuer today and their first reaction was very positive. The person I talked to was quite surprised hearing about us fanatic collectors. But she was also very pleased of course.
They asked to send the message by mail which I did. I expect their official reaction early next week. Details can then be discussed- as was suggested- during the Basel watch fair which I will attend.
I have no problem coordinating the visit. Juko offered his assistance ( Thanks!)and Jeff offered his indispensable assistance in my contacts with TAG-Heuer (Jeff do you have any suggestions for this moment?)
I will keep you posted on the proceedings.

Please mail any other interested persons who you may know and could be interested. Would be nice to get a group of 15+. The more we have, the more we will impress TAG Heuer and the more they may do to impress us!!

Cheers
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE