The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
CFM: For Sale Rare Mint Heuer Carrera 12 "Mickey" *LINK*

Perhaps the Holy Grail of collectable Heuers, the Carrera 12 "Mickey" was made in a very limited edition in 1966. Only four of these distinctive watches were believed to have been produced. One went to Steve McQueen, one to race driver Jo Siffert, one to astronaut John Glenn, and one to television personality Bob "Captain Kangaroo" Keeshan.

This is the watch that belonged to Siffert and it is in near mint original and unrestored condition, including the black leather band. Boxes with some minor damage are included along with a sales receipt bearing Siffert's signature.

All serious offers considered, but no trades. Pay Pal okay.

My e-mail is down so please contact me through my wife: aprilfirst@aol.com

Messages In This Thread

CFM: For Sale Rare Mint Heuer Carrera 12 "Mickey" *LINK*
CFM: Now the exotics come out!
Now the "fleas" are really showing :)LOL
I Know You Said "No Trades"
Re: I Know You Said "No Trades"
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE