The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
CFM. and Robert Lee.

Spam filters are annoying me at the moment.

My Heuer Diver that I posted at the CFM created a few responses and is on the way to being sold.

Unfortunately someone always loses out and I had to email a couple of guys to say that someone had beaten them to it...

This is an annoying reply I have just received from someone who has either not checked their mail or has me caught up in their spam filter. Either way It is 'not' the way to respond in my opinion to a private sale. There is always a good reason why someone has not spoken to you and communicating by email is fraught with problems that this guy has obviously never encountered.

P***ed me off something rotten this morning.

Regards

Alistair

Hello,

I saw you posting a Heuer 1000m on Heuer forum and I have sent you a email earlier to express my interest to buy.

Until now, I have not received your single reply. I do not know why? Either you just posted it for fun,to test the sale response or the watch is sold.

As courtesy, Kindly response to my email.

Thanks
Lee

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE