The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
That is a limited production Monaco 73633 u got...
In Response To: Re: impressive addition... ()

It is a correct dial. All original. As confirmed by a senior watchmaker from Heuer (LVMH) in Switzerland, in letter, he mentioned that this is the FIRST execution of this Monaco 73633 manual wind and is in very limited quantities. I have one too. And have a little of the blue eaten by the tritium too. Blue dials are very weak I think, most of the vintage pieces blue dial always get this prob! :-)

Btw, I will be happy to have a Tool No. 33! Whats your email?

THanks!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE