The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
EBay

Anyone figured out how to not get out bid by snipers on EBay.
I have yet again been outbid by the modem. This time with 14 seconds left. Anyone else have this issue. I'm thoroughly disgusted with the whole EBay thing. Espcially when the Sniper does not bid at all on the item untill there is no time to respond or bid again via your modem.
I'm still trying to find honest vendors who have a shop etc that want to sell these pieces. Any help?
On a lighter note. Has anone seen the new Carrera Twin Time? I have seen it in a quick glance on the net but had the fortunate chance by accident to see it in person. No pictures can do it just. This is a very clean nice looking timepiece!
Thanks in advance for any assistance

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE