The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Daily Heuer *PIC*

Have had an expensive six weeks, buying a Siffert Autavia (Thanks Abel!) and a Silverstone (Thanks Jasper!) - have wanted these for a long time and was lucky to find in NOS/ Mint condition.

The dilemma with NOS watches is how to enjoy them without using them as a daily beater- mind you, no point in buying a nice watch and sticking it in a safe.

So, I was looking for a more rugged watch that I could use daily and out on the water without being paranoid about doing any damage. Found this NOS Heuer 2000- spent a while debating whether I could live with a quartz, but figured that it would be perfect for the job!

Messages In This Thread

Daily Heuer *PIC*
yes yes
Tutima Military is also My Daily Wearer
I do have
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE