The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Targa Florio: buy now?
In Response To: Targa Florio: buy now? ()

: Hi,

: I'm a newbee considering buying a Targa Florio.
: These watches can be found for around 1400
: euros in new condition (never worn), instead
: of 2500 euro new.

: Is this a good Tag-Heuer to buy or is there
: somithing wrong with it? (i find they are
: sold quite cheap).

: Thx for any advice,
: Jan
: Belgium
----------------------
+ If You like them go for it.
Fit nice on the wrist. and keep fantastic time once regulated correctly. Very nice in real.

- .. for some, its casset type Chronograph, some what like our beloved Cal 11s up
It is a Good 2894- ETA with the D.D. chrono casset. Look close and you will see the chrono pushers are mounted upper of the crown.
2 nd; Neg. for me is for the $$$ it would be nice to get a Saphire crystal. Thay are not. no matter what the seller said.
and 3 cents more. Get one with Fanzios name.
I think you could find one for less than $1400 Euro
Good luck and enjoy. If you can post a photo for the crew we love that.
Peter

Messages In This Thread

Targa Florio: buy now?
Re: Targa Florio: buy now?
Peter has it Right, Again
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE