The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: It's Back ! ! !
In Response To: Re: It's Back ! ! ! ()

Yep, it's me that bought it. Beautifull watch by the way!

On the pictures that is!! As I suspected before making any bid, I knew this auction wasn't right. However, I am always in for a nice shot! Have had luck in the past...

Before making any bid I think I asked seller three or four times for some additional information and details...no answers received.

After I won the auction, seller wanted to speak about the payment and shipping method...yeah right!! I asked him some additional pics with the known trick...with the watch positioned beside a newspaper or hands set at a specific time and date.

I eventually did recieve extra pictures, but none with the right configuration...

So, that's the story about this auction untill today. I will post the pics I received from the seller later this weekend. I'm sure a few of you will recognize these pictures.

So, it definately is someone with bad intentions...

Be carefull and have a nice weekend,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE