The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Lyle, Are you out there ? *PIC*

Hello Lyle,
It's been a while since I've checked in here, and I just found your reply to my comments about the Heuer Skipper. First, Thank You for your response. I really appreciate your reply to my comment. I was not offended, I was just sticking up for the Skipper.. Ugly or not.. (yes ugly) I like to see all the comments here whether I like them or not... And I learn something every now and then. I actually like the fact the little Skipper got some attention ! I know a little bit about Heuers just because I have been collecting them for such a long time, but there are many people in this forum that know plenty more than me... Jeff Stein ect... I've been a Rolex collector for a longer time, but those got to be like chevys (everyones got three).. Well, Thank You again for your comments.. Nelson

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE