The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Oh! Yes - My son! *PIC*

Well I have to say that Chelsea played really well as they have done all season. What Jose Marinho said about them being the best over two legs was true and that particularity over the last 120 minutes we did not look the best and were maybe not quite as committed as Chelsea was also true.

I think there is also some credence given to what he said about us being a small club, with a small minded way of looking at the season as a whole, as our performance in the Premiership has shown. We are little more than a cup side without the staying power of the teams above us who over years have a laid a foundation for true greatness.

I guess the best we can hope for is to beat Chelsea every time we meet in the semis, win the European cup for the 6th time equalling Milan (no small feat that one) and get in to the Champions league final 2 years out of 3 with a team that is worth less than an 8th of what Chelsea have spent.

As for Marinho, dude you just lost, AGAIN! Get over it....

Messages In This Thread

For David and Alistair... *LINK*
Oh! Yes - My son! *PIC*
No watch content... *LINK*
Good one!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE