The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
That's really an annoying picture
In Response To: Autavias rare brother.. *PIC* ()

I can't remember seeing a photo of one of those early Skippers.
It is really cool, really like it..... an annoying picture as it makes it one more Heuer on my want list! Joking apart - thanks for posting it, very interesting.

One question: is the bezel the same as the regular black bezel or does it have a blue cast like the later Skippers? I ask as sometimes it's hard to tell in a photo - in your photo it looks the same as the regular bezel.

Messages In This Thread

Autavias rare brother.. *PIC*
That's really an annoying picture
Re: That's really an annoying picture
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE