The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
"some diggin" is in poor taste but I have an

I hope that Sifferts are popular because of who he was ( an F1 champion from a country that band racing ) and not because he is a dead racer .I'm sure we all have wondered ,at some point ,"where is his watch ?" . Jackie Stewart would give his Rolex to Jim Tyrell to put in Jim's pocket while Jackie was driving . So what happened to Joe's watch ? Anyway if that is your Siffert with the mold growing on it or you could get it cheap , it could be cleaned to almost new .

: I hope some of you got a laugh out of the home .

: refin of the siffert threads.
: But seriously, am I to believe that there isn't
: a single Siffert of any configuration for
: sale at a reasonable price anywhere on this
: planet?
: Or even on some other nearby planet like Mars
: or Venus.
: I hear the shipping from Uranus is a real pain
: in the....
: So do I get out the model paint or are there
: some tree up which I am not yet barking from
: a Siffert point of view?
: best
: Allen

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE