The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
An (interesting??) monoco story *PIC*

wondered if anybody had any comments on this..

Hopefully I have succesfully included a link to my watch. I have owned this watch for many years, worn it every day and recently read a story where another Monaco owner mentioned the date on his Monaco stuck every month on the 20th. About 5 years ago my Monaco stuck on the 19th - actually on my birthday. I thought this might be some sort of luck (good or bad) so left it as is - all other functions worked perfectly and it still keeps perfect time. A few days ago it ticked over to the 20th where it is now again stuck.. Is there some sort of spooky coincidence? Is there something in the mechanics of the date wheel? Or is this simply a 'siqn' that I should invest in a service.

Thanks and regards, Matt

Messages In This Thread

An (interesting??) monoco story *PIC*
Good service never hurts!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE