The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Help me find this one, please! *LINK*

About 3 years ago, I sold my only Heuer watch on this forum. It was one of the very last true Heuers just before the TAG/Heuer merger and was made in 1985, I believe. It was a very thin quartz diver with black dial and stainless steel rotating bezel. The profile was very thin for a 200M divers watch. The bracelet was SS and very tapered. I think from about 22-23mm down to about 16mm at the clasp. I sold it in its original red Heuer signed box with all paperwork. Is the buyer of this watch still on Chronocentric? I'd love to buy this watch back or at least know if it is still around. I wish I had pics, but I don't. I've not seen one like it since then. Here's link to the post on Chrono Trader from July 2004.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE