The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
No, no, no, NO... You don't get off that easy...

: Chuck
: You're missing the boat on this one.
: Go and buy the Daytona fake. Put the three
: watches in a safety deposit and instruct the
: boys to engage in a competition of their own
: choosing--preferably something Chuck Lidell
: would approve of-- and "The winner gets
: the Rolex!"

: Do you remember that commercial? Old rich guy
: on his death bed. Calls his nephew and his
: butler to his side. He says, "Jason,
: you're my only living heir. And Arthur,
: you've been my faithful companion for 50
: years. So which one of you gets my vast
: fortune?"
: "Wrestle!!!"

: When in doubt, live your life as if it were a
: commercial.
: (Preferably a beer commercial with Jay-Z in
: it.)

: best
: Allen

No, no, no, NO... You don't get off that easy... I NEED that Siffert. gotta have it.

Look, ok... I guess I really don't want to break a $10-Spot anyway, and even though it's highway robbery, I'll up my offer to $10, your choice: one of the old "classic" bills or one of the newer one's which look like someone's spilled their Orange Fanta on it.

Again, please email me so I can provide you my Shipping address and also tell me how you wish me to send the money.

Looking forward to getting the Siffert in hand!

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE