The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Okay, you win... *PIC*

: No, no, no, NO... You don't get off that
: easy... I NEED that Siffert. gotta have it.

Chuck
Okay, if you gotta have it, you gotta have it. After all, I've got two nice watches and just one wrist. Well, actually, I've got two wrists, but one is a watch wearing wrist, and one ain't, but I digress.
Far be it from me to be a source of disharmony and discord in a family in a time of grief. Three boys. Three Sifferts. Seems only fair.

: Look, ok... I guess I really don't want to
: break a $10-Spot anyway, and even though
: it's highway robbery, I'll up my offer to
: $10, your choice: one of the old
: "classic" bills or one of the
: newer one's which look like someone's
: spilled their Orange Fanta on it.

So just send me a non-sequential $10 Sunkist bill...

: Again, please email me so I can provide you my
: Shipping address and also tell me how you
: wish me to send the money.

...wrapped around an Omega 376.0822--the one in the lower left hand corner of the photo would do nicely.

I've e-mailed you with shipping details.
best
Allen

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE