The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Hamilton's - Finally a couple of poor man Heuer

Hey guys it has been awhile but since this month has been very lucky - thought I would share.

First I find this Hamilton Auto Black Face mint that I have been wanting for a very long time on the bay for a steal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I am lucky enough to win the Spring Contest over at ATG Vintage Watches - LeJour Chronograph

And now I just pick up this Hamilton Auto White Face on Original bracelet with dive extension. LNIB with papers. I guy was selling it on the bay and lives 5 miles from my house so I bought F2F. WOW

This has been a pretty good month maybe I should play the lottery!

Scott

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE