|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
Sorry about the previous blank post as I pressed the wrong button. I am still learning.
In regards to the TAG-Heuer Link Searacer here are the specs
TAG HEUER LINK SEARACER MENS WATCH
- 1/10 Second Up to 12 Hour Chronograph
- Black Dial
- Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- All Brushed Steel Finish
- 3 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer Leather Box & Booklets
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 200 Meters / 660 Feet Water Resistant
- Luminiscent Hands & Markers
- 42mm = 1 5/8" Dial, 7" Adjustable Band
- Screw Down Crown & Caseback
- Battery Operated Quartz Movement
A nice watch but he last item is a disqualifier for inclusion with mechanical chronographs. I suppose the buttons and stem could make it a gear piece to some but it still has a jerk movement ( so called because of the motion of the second hand, not a name for the wearer ). Another nice electric is the Frederique Constant Yacht Timer at half the price of an Atlantic Skipper. Still that second hand motion!