The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Notice the Grain in the Paint (on the Dial)

mmmmmm... I think I have a project hunch!

I have a 2447 silver Carrera, with a little glitch on the dial.Such things- unless too conspicuous- also make the watch more personal and special. Another way to look at it.

Another special feature of this one is that it came with the original strap from the mid sixties. Some fake leather by Dupont,don't remember the name now, with the Heuer logo printed on the inside. Very special.That was quite a surprise as the seller didn't mention it in his E-bay advert.
Will post a photo soon.

Greetings
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE