The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Monte Carlo stopwatch Backplate

Hi Jasper,
I am desperate to obtain a plastic Heuer Monte Carlo stop watch back plate. I have just recieved the stop watch back from restoration and would like to fit it into my classic aerobatic aircraft, G-BETI a Pitts special Bi-Plane.

I think you e-mailed me before with help, unfortunately my Orange e-mail account has been deleted and I have lost all correspondance. (very annouying).

If you can help would you please reply to the e-mail address dirkbenedict@gmail.com which is my housemates, much appreciated for your help and the forum.

Many thanks

Kind regards

David Brothers

: Hi David, i can help,
: greetings jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE