The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
talking of grails...what would you choose *PIC*

Here are two of my personal grail watches, recently acquired!!

Some of you may recognise this special Dato and thanks to the previous owner for letting me own it - if the normal carerra 12 is known as the grail what does this make the dato I have only seen one in the last 5 years!

Hope your not offended by the rolex (horror) and its relatively modern (aaargh) but I like these zenith daytonas and the dial is much more elegant than the current model- and theyre getting collectible now..

I havent posted for a while as I have been busy with family etc but I always have a look in..

By the way which would you choose I know whats my favourite and it doesnt begin with r and end in x!!

Messages In This Thread

talking of grails...what would you choose *PIC*
A modestly difficult choice but I'd choose...
I would go, 2-3-5
I'll Go with the Home Team
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE