The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Unfortunately I haven't heard from the seller yet.

: Chuck: Congratulations on the winning bid. We
: have one of this version shown OnTheDash,
: from the AMH collection, but it's always
: good to see more examples. This one seems to
: be very rare, so it's good to see it go to
: one of the "good guys".

Unfortunately I haven't heard from the seller yet. I've emailed them a couple of times and contacted them (in three languages) via eBay at least twice. I haven't heard a peep from them.

Has this ever happened to any of you? What did you do? This reminds me of the only negative feedback I ever got from eBay, I emailed and emailed and emailed the seller and never heard back from them, finally I said "Please relist the item because I am not receiving your emails" and the bozo negative feedbacked me. I mean how can I send someone money if I don't know the address to send it to or the Bank to make the transfer to?

Very frustrating... Sorry to vent.

-- Chuck

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE