The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Like the Look of this Cal 12 BW

Jasper:

when I saw the Cal 12 BW listed, I really liked the look and thought that it was very interesting. The adaptation of the traditional BW to this case looks very natural.

But in the end, I have been focusing my collection more toward the "origin of the species" -- the first versions of the various chronographs (Autavia, Monaco, etc.). Also, the price seemed somewhat strong, but this is always difficult to evaluate.

Nice to see that it is in friendly hands!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE