The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Mareographe -- Price Guide / Market Value

:
: Mareographe is not in the Price Guide, because
: to is too rare -- we cannot expect to see
: the minimum of one sample per year.

: Accordingly, it is difficult to estimate the
: market value. I would guess -- and this is a
: real guess -- that a nice one would fetch at
: least $3,000. Maybe I'll add the entry, or
: at least mention it in the "BB"
: entry Abercrombie Seafarer / Orvis
: Solunagraph entry.

: Do you have any recent experience with them?

: Jeff
Oops! I hit the wrong button. I don't have any recent experience except with this model except for the fact that it is the only Heuer I own. By the way thanks for the instruction manual reprint - there was no way I could have ever figured out how to properly set the time and coordinate it with the tide function. I didn't realize it was a rare model. - Mike Thomas

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE