The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Not to worry Jeff..

I have been very busy these past few weeks catching up with my lust for FPS games. I bought a high end Sager laptop computer so I can now play the games that were never going to be published for the Mac. I very seriously considered the 17" MacBook Pro but it doesn't have a full keyboard, is not upgradable, nor can it run two graphics cards. The downside is virus infectability but I don't use it online except to register a game.

I am still a loyal Mac person though and do everything but Windows games on the Macs I have (6 at present)

Since Windows Vista doesn't run some older software well or not at all I am now planning to get an Intel MacBookPro to equip with Windows XP so I can play both recent and older stuff.

So far I have rid the world of a ton of nasties from such games as: Halo 2, F.E.A.R., Half Life 2, and MOH Airborne. Awaiting are:
Bioshock, SOF Payback, Crysis, Gears of War, COD4, Timeshift and many more.

A you can surmise my free time is being well occupied but I always check OTD daily.

Now for something useful. Recently I went to a service that required suit and tie. It had been at least 8 to 10 years since I had worn one so I realized I probably couldn't tie a knot correctly. Fortunately I was able to find my trusty 1960s vintage Mr. G Tie Shop card which saved the day. I present it here for all those who may find themselves in a similar bind.

David

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE