The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Heuer Camaro

Hello everyone...

OTD is a great site for everything from buying and selling to super reference material for almost all Heuer watches.

But my question/comment is more more for the OTD team... Can you add a reference table for Camaros?? They have made it to your "B" list in value and even have the famous "72" movement.

Well this is really just a thought but I do feel the Camaro has been under rated now for years it a super timepiece and has a classic look....

Now if you can't add the Camaro to the table, can you give any information about the watch?? I was lucky enough to pick up a 7220 black dial with 3 registers(serial 192078). To me what's unique about this piece is it has 3 Orange hands (center second, 12 hour and 30 min reg.) with an Orange Tachymeter.

Can you provide any information?? circa, rarity and so on?? I will post pictures but only after I get a new crystal as this is is beat up pretty bad, LOL...

Thanks in advance...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE