The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Fantastic . . . Similar to the Sinn Version?

I believe its a military watch and many have been dumped already: so only some left....when I bought my first breitling in 1988 this one was also available....but did not step into it as everybody was behind chronos.

it was a ebay bargain....type fault stuff: and its recently serviced too :-) plus original rubber strap with "ruler marks" on it never used too. I only miss the manual...but she will find it hopefully.

Yes there are some similar ones on the market: Sinn came in later...

There is one currently (used cons) for 8000 euro on ebay.de ......

Yes they are still out these ebay bargains ...lucky us !

have you seen the NOS breitling on bay US? very nice but red hands (they look ornage in the pictures: of course as a ornage one with NO ornage markers in the chrono section I never have seen!)

Alex

Messages In This Thread

Christmas Watch Arrived
Fantastic . . . Similar to the Sinn Version?
Re: Fantastic . . . Similar to the Sinn Version?
Some Information for You *LINK*
RE:
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE