The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
THE DAY JO SIFFERT DIED- WHERE WERE YOU-24.10.71? *LINK* *PIC*

Hi Heuer Lovers i was just surfing on this fantastic Jo Seppi Siffert official site!!

I think all of you know it allready, BUT where were you has seppi died on the day? the 24.10.1971.

Well i was only 59 KM away living at that time in London UK, not rearly far away from the racetrack Brands Hatch. but i was only 6 years old and my father was not very interessted in motorsport, what a pitty....... could have been their , nearly..., some rainy saturday afternoon thoughts... JASPER

Messages In This Thread

THE DAY JO SIFFERT DIED- WHERE WERE YOU-24.10.71? *LINK* *PIC*
I would have been 10, the week before Halloween...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE