The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Here's Your Carrera [I Think] . . .

If you ever plan on selling the Carrera, please flip me an email, I have been just waiting to own one. First time I saw one, was when I was in transit through Germany, on my way back home from serving in Bosnia back in the mid-90's. Fell in love with it then, had the money to buy, but felt I wasn't ready to own a watch like that....settled for a little Tissot instead....a little older, a little wiser now....not much, just a little!

Cheers
Mat

Eventually, I may find a new home for both of
: these Heuers. As I mentioned (I think) in
: our earlier posts, I'm trying to live very
: simply these days. Three summers ago I took
: on the challenge. It has been an amazing
: journey and has saved me a lot of money and
: headaches. And since I'm not in the
: collection league as you, the Heuers may
: have a better home somewhere else. Right now
: they are stored in my safe--a place I know
: they are safe and where I go to just admire
: them (I recently bought a very cool case to
: store them in).

: Again, thank you for the information. I'll
: continue to check in with onthedash. May you
: have continued prosperity in 2008 and
: continued joy in watch collecting.

: Patty

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE