The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Got "triggerhappy" bougth this...

: Thanks!
: The ones with "etanche 5 bars" i
: believe are the France made, does your dial
: say Made in France, like this:
: ???

: The "gray" has markings in English,
: weird.....

: Best Regards from Sweden
: Toni
Toni, Mine definitely says Made in France and the stop watch seconds hand in bright orange. The coloration of the dial is as previously indicated-dark gray fading into silver. I was told by someone that it was referred to as a calculator watch, but that may be for some other Heuers and not this one. I still don't know anything about it. I tried the catalogs and did not seen anything that I thought was it, but mine is similar to the "Champion" Heuer under the Logos section on this web site. Monte

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE