The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Sounds like a French-Made Heuer Chronograph... *LINK*

: Chuck, Please look at the new message from Tony
: in Sweden-Got triggerhappy. This watch is
: virtually identical to the one I have. The
: dial seems to go from dark gray to silver
: and it says etanche 5 bars on the back.
: Monte

Sounds like a French-Made Heuer Chronograph... We have entries in the MOAT [Mother Of All Tables] [link below] but for some I don't see a similar entry for information on the Chronographs reference section... Until Jeff can point it out, or make it, you'll have to do a search here in the forum on "French" and look through the catalog section.

Wish I had better suggestions for you!

-- Chuck

Messages In This Thread

watch
Would you post some pictures [or email 'em to me]?
Re: Would you post some pictures [or email 'em to
Sounds like a French-Made Heuer Chronograph... *LINK*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE