The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
novavit heuer bracelet ???

Hi serious heuer collectors need some info for a bracelet im thinking of purchasing for a smoke dial heuer silverstone watch i bought 3 years ago.
The silverstone heuer watch i purchesed from a dealer in london, i paid a good whack of 1950 pounds,watch was on a brown leather strap not heuer!! ive been offerd by a work colleuge a new old stock novavit bracelt,the bracelet appears to be very similar to the ones used on the silverstone and monaco watches.. its a 20mm bracelet and hes asking 200 pounds for it,hes a omega collector really ,but had this bracelet spare from is collection some time ago..
question is he asking to much? were some of the silverstones and monacos fitted with these bracelets at any time? or could i if i tried purchese a authentic heuer silverstone type braclet for around 200 pounds? would be grateful for a rapid reply as the guy at work is a contractor and hes off on another job soon!!!
thanks guys
Darren

Messages In This Thread

novavit heuer bracelet ???
Email sent.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE