The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Scan day...

...I have several pics I want to post...this Scan Day-theme "Pairs" seems to come out very nice for me to post some nice pics here :-) well, I'll start with these two pairs to warm up! Some more interesting will follow later on...

How could these two be related?? Father and son?? Some 35 years between these two timepieces...they have the same shape, colour-scheme, movement caliber (11), left winding crown, look. But then again they're totally different. The "real" Siffert I wear on some occasions, the re-edition is one of my daily watches.

Well, these two are my two only Omega watches (at this moment). I only own them from beginning of last month. I must say I do love that case-design. They're so smooth and simple but then again, when you have a decent look at that unbelievable stepped dial, so complicated and refined!! They do have something special and come very close to the thrill I feel when wearing a Siffert Autavia. Its an 105.012 dating from 1966 and a 145.012 from 1967, both equipped with the famous caliber 321 movement.

Cheers,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE