The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Scan Day: Three-Of-A-Kind Beats Two Pairs

Guys:

I was planning to post "two pairs", but then realized that three-of-a-kind beats the two pairs (at least in poker; might be different in the world of watch collecting). So here are my "trips" . . . mid-1960's chronographs . . . each a large chronograph, with the white-on-black (reverse Panda) color scheme, three registers and a rotating bezel . . . the same basic look. But, of course, we see three different brands, and three different movements, and many different details (one even reads in true 24-hour indication).

I am planning to write some sort of review / comparison, and may include other similar chronos from this era, but we'll start with these.

Sorry for the "quick-and-dark" photo. It was a busy week, with little time for proper portraiture.

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE