The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
scan day.

Cal.11/Cal.12
Apologies for the poor quality of the photo. I found myself unexpectedly working today with only a pocket camera, fluorescent lighting and about half a spare minute. Fortunately I was wearing my Autavia 1163v and was preparing to send my Breitling 7101 (this model is known variously as the Bullhead, Pult, or Pupitre) for a service and a small repair. They constitute a pair as the movement is a Cal 11 in the Breitling and a Cal 12 in The Heuer. The Breitling's movement is mounted 90 degrees anti-clockwise from the more conventional mounting of the Heuer movement making it really easy to damage the (bottom mounted) crown - hence the repair.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE