The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
PAN-EUROPEAN HEUER Congress *PIC*

Today Abel and me had the chance to meet first time since we are dealing with the heuer virus. Despite some watch stuff we shared we found out:

- that indeed Belgium chocolate is ahead the here shown Swiss gold bombs
- that one year ago we were only 45 minutes away from each other and even more importnat my old workgiver was only away 20 minutes from his home town: so only a step-stone away.
- both of our wifes are MORE than happy with us and our hobby (hahahaha).

More than sure this meeting will be held more often as I am 1-2times/per month in Brussels and am driving 10km along his home than !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE