The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Boy, it's sure snuck up on us didn't it?

Congratulations and thanks to both the founders of the forum, and all the contributors.

There is a huge wealth of knowledge in here, and some very interesting stories (more "How I founds..." please!).

Whilst it has certainly cost me some money (I never knew I wanted a 510.511 until I started visiting here - more The Forum and On The Dash made me do it than Chuck Made Me do it, though it may have been one of Chuck's posts on the movement that started it off), I think it's helped me and others avoid some of the Frankens, clones and straight out pups out there in the market. So I'd say it's probably about even on the financial front :)

But for something interesting to read every day and for a glimpse into some of the quite magnificent collections out there, it's been fantastic and here's hoping for the next 5 years to be even better!

Thanks everyone, Mark

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE